The Religious Blogger

Many people call me the religious blogger because I have a network of Christian blogs. Amazingly at my age, I remember the very first blog and forum that I started many years ago. The forum eventually had over 20,000 posts with around 200 faithful members. That was back in 2005. Since then we have started two additional forums. As much fun as the interaction has been on the forums, I prefer blogging and keeping our network of blogs going. It's hard work, however it is also rewarding. The blogging world and blogging communities has grown leaps and bounds over the years. Millions place posts on various subjects daily and there are some really great blogs and premiere blogging networks and communities out there.
 
If you haven't started a blog yet, you might check it out. It's fun, easy, creative and you'll make some great online friendships with others.
 
Blessings, from the Relational Blogger.